Dentist, Milpitas CA
Jerry H. Glass, DDS
Milpitas CA Dentists Dr. Glass and his associate Dr. Kim X. Tran practice a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns and bridges. We use only the most advanced modern techniques to provide this level of care. From your electronic chart, the digital x-ray, to the digital crowns made the same day, our office is entirely modern and cutting edge.
Dr. Glass and Dr. Tran can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile.
Our office is located at 151 South Main Street, Milpitas, CA. Call us at Milpitas Office Phone Number 408-262-0804.
Our goal is to provide patients with the highest tech dental care in a comfortable, relaxed, and friendly environment.
- Dr. Glass has been practicing in Milpitas for over 30 years and several of our staff members have been in the office for over 20 years.
- Continuity and experience.
- We do the most advanced digital dentistry there is available. We have been doing CEREC (crowns done in a single visit) since 1999, over 17 years.
- All digital x-rays-minimize x-ray exposure.
- We even have a 3-dimensional x-ray machine diagnose and treat patients.
- We keep on the cutting edge of technology to provide world-class up to date care.
General & Cosmetic Dentistry Milpitas
General & Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile.
Drs. Glass and Tran can give you the smile you want using:
Dental Implants Milpitas
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved. Dental Implants need to be placed in exactly position. We accomplish this with a modern 3-D X-ray machine and cutting edge software. It is with 3-D X-rays and the Cerec that we can actually build your new tooth before the implant is placed. It is called guided surgery.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Milpitas, CA at Milpitas Office Phone Number 408-262-0804.