Jerry H. Glass, DDS
Meet Dr. Glass
From San Jose, CA. Dr. Glass graduated from San Jose State University in 1974. After graduating from the University of Pacific, School of Dentistry in 1977, He served as an Officer in the US Army Dental Corps in Europe for three years. He returned to the Bay Area and opened his private dental practice in 1981.
Dr. Glass and his wife, Linda, have three children. Two have graduated from college and one is still in college.
Dr. Glass thoroughly enjoys his work as a Dentist. It allows him to provide an improvement in the quality of the lives of his patients daily.
In order to provide the most advanced and comprehensive dental care, Dr. Glass has earned numerous hours of continuing education. He is committed to providing the most advanced care for his patients. He continues his education through professional associations and coursed in advanced dentistry. Dr. Glass is a trained CEREC provider and has performed over 3,000 CEREC procedures.
- Bachelor of Arts – with Distinction, Molecular Science San Jose State University 1974
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of the Pacific School of Dentistry 1977
- Academy of Computerized Dentistry 1999 to present
- Seattle Study Club 1994 to present
- Santa Clara County Dental Society, 1981 to present
- California Dental Society, 1981 to present
- American Dental Society, 1981 to present